Smile With Confidence with Cosmetic Dentistry in Manteca
Your smile is often the very first feature people notice about you. How you feel about your smile has an undeniable impact on your self-confidence. Visiting an exceptional cosmetic dentist like Dr. Sanjay Kumar will ensure you receive the professional cosmetic and family dentistry in Manteca that will give you the smile of your dreams. We take the time to understand your needs and recommend only the best cosmetic dentistry services to give you a gorgeous new smile as well as enhance your overall oral health.
Popular Cosmetic Dentistry Procedures
People from all over North San Diego County, including San Marcos, Encinitas, Escondido and, of course, Carlsbad, come to us for affordable family and cosmetic dentistry. Some of the most popular procedures that our cosmetic dentist performs are:
- Porcelain Veneers – One of the most popular aesthetic dentistry procedures, porcelain veneers are thin tooth coverings made to look like your natural teeth.
- Teeth Whitening – A brighter, whiter smile can drastically improve your self image, and teeth whitening provided by a professional cosmetic dentist is much more effective than the kits you can purchase over the counter.
- Dental Implants – If you are missing one or more teeth due to trauma or severe damage, a dental implant replaces your natural tooth root and is an aesthetic dentistry procedure with a multitude of other benefits.
- Porcelain Crowns – Often used in conjunction with a dental implant, cosmetic dentist Dr Sanjay Kumar will use a porcelain crown that is shaped and constructed to look exactly like your natural tooth.
- Invisalign – Used in place of traditional metal braces to straighten crooked or overly spaced teeth, Invisalign braces are a very popular orthodontic option. This technique offers a discreet and more comfortable solution for minor misalignments.
Smile Designs Dentistry prides itself on being a trusted source of effective and affordable cosmetic dentistry in Manteca. Call us today to book a consultation. Our staff will be more than happy to discuss treatment options with you.